Add To Inquiry Page
(UPRNS) Serial Precision Resistor Network Voltage Divider
Direct's (UPRNS) high precision network voltage dividers save on resistors.
Precision thin film network technology outperforms all other resistor technologies available today for applications that require high precision and high stability. This technology has been pioneered and developed by Direct, and products based on this technology are the most suitable for a wide range of applications.
This technology with any value available within resistance range allows customer orientated products, designed to satisfy challenging and specific technical requirements.
Precision Network Resistors UPRNS Series meets Lead (Pb)-free and RoHS compliant.
Providing design engineers with an economical power resistor with high quality performance, Direct Electronics offers low cost industrial grade Serial UPRNS and Parallel UPRND networks.
Direct's UPRNS/UPRND Series are assembled by EE/RE 1/10 series to form a stable, high precision divider networks. Characteristic of UPRNS Series meet extreme low temperature coefficient.
Serial UPRNS equate to IRC, EBG Precision Devices with fast delivery and more competitive price. For non-standard technical requirements and special applications, please contact us.
Download complete PDF (UPRNS) Serial Precision Resistor Network Voltage Divider.
- UPRNS: Serial dip type; UPRND: Parallel dip type.
- Any value available within resistance range.
- Lead (Pb)-free and RoHS compliant.
- Precision tolerance tight to A2(±0.02%).
- Metal film precision networks, excellent stability and reliability.
- Superior TCR narrowed to Absolute C7(±5 ppm/°C), Relative C10(±2 ppm/°C).
- Industrial, Military, Airborne.
- Electron Beam Applications (EB) Scanning,
- Recording Equipment, Electron Microscopes.
- Medical , Test And Measurement Equipment,
- Precision Divider, Bypass, High Precision Instrumentation,
- Audio (High End Stereo Equipment), Precision Amplifiers.
Dimensions & Technical Characteristics (UPRNS)
|Number of Pins
|Dimensions (Unit: mm)
||14.20±0.5 ~ 50.80±0.5
|Rated Wattage of one element unit at 70°C (W)
|Maximum Working Voltage (V)
|Nominal Resistance Range of component element unit (Ω)
||10 ~ 1M
|Absolute Tolerance (%)
||A2(±0.02), A5(±0.05), B(±0.1),
C(±0.25), D(±0.5), F(±1.0)
|Relative Tolerance (%)
||T(±0.01), A2(±0.02), A5(±0.05), B(±0.1)
|Absolute Temperature Coefficient (ppm/°C)
||C7(±5), C6(±10), C5(±15), C3(±25), C2(±50)
|Relative Temperature Coefficient (ppm/°C)
||C10(±2), C9(±3), C7(±5), C6(±10), C5(±15)
|Working Temperature (°C)
||-10 ~ +70