Add To Inquiry Page
Tubular Round Edge-Wound Power Resistor (DST)
Tubular edge-wound power resistor starter (DST) is suitable for
application loads involving brief current surges.
(DST) Starter Construction:
- A tubular ceramic insulator has a fixed number of windings and is wound with heavy alloy wire as a resistance element. The staggering wound is made according to the desired resistance value, followed by the placement of the component mounts.
- Metal parts are heavily plated to prevent oxidation at high operating temperatures and to prevent corrosion. DST's high power rating (500W~1000W) and low resistance value (0.5Ω-7Ω) provide applications high starter power and capacity.
- This power wirewound resistor is high temperature-resistant, dissipates heat well, has a low temperature coefficient that varies in direct proportion, and is suitable for application loads involving brief current surges.
- Typical applications as motor starters, load measurements, industrial machinery resistor, electric distribution resistors, dynamic braking resistors, load dumping resistor, current limiting resistors, instrumentation, and automation control installations.
- Due to the set number of windings on the ceramic form, the resistance value range is relatively low. Tolerance is ±10% and this product is available in various shapes or in resistance boxes.
The (DST) Series is RoHS compliant and lead free. For non-standard technical requirements and special applications, please contact us.
Downloads Complete Specification in PDF High Current Tubular Round Edge-Wound Power Resistor.